beta-omega : le forum est désormais compatible avec l'extension FastNews.kiwi disponible pour votre navigateur. Avec cette extension, vérifiez s'il y a des nouveaux sujets sur ce forum en un clic depuis n'importe quelle page !Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
<strong>This comprehensive study guide offers the test-taking strategies and practice to help you achieve a high score on the GMAT</strong>
Preparing for the GMAT can be overwhelming. This book helps you develop and hone the skills needed to achieve your best score on the test. You’ll find complete coverage of the Verbal, Quantitative, and Integrated Reasoning topics that every GMAT candidate needs to master. Created by a team of test prep experts, this guide covers the foundations of each essential concept and includes review exercises in each chapter that will increase your test-taking confidence. A full-length diagnostic test to assess your exam readiness and seven more full-length sample tests provide the practice you need to succeed on the GMAT.
This invaluable guide features:
• Expanded coverage of the Integrated Reasoning section with more tips and strategies for tackling this notoriously difficult part of the test
• Expanded coverage of the Analytical Writing Assessment section, including tips on avoiding common mistakes
• A thorough review of the math essential to the GMAT
• Techniques for success on Data Sufficiency questions
• 8 full-length practice tests—3 in the book and 5 via app or online
• A bonus Premium Practice Test App that allows you to take practice tests on a tablet or smartphone
• 20 instructional videos available via app or online
• A Test Planner App helps you organize your time and set your own study schedules